Petunia Petal Pusher 100% Up Cycled
Summer's bloom is over but the petunia petal pusher will keep the flower patch alive through a rainy snowy winter. With water and weather proof traditional 6oz Oilcloth, this puffy jacket does more than just keep you cozy. Hand crafted in East Van and quilted with Robin's Egg Blue stitch, this petal pusher is the freshest pick for the season. Each jacket is made specific to your order, so please take your measurements and look at the sizing chart or reach out in a email for sizing help.
Limited Edition Order
- Up cycled traditional 6 oz Oilcloth
- Up cycled Nylon batting, originally quilted in Canada
- Robin's Egg Petunia quilt pattern
- Zip up, with under placket to keep the rain and cold out
- Synch hood and hem line for a snug fit
- 2 diagonal zipper welt pockets
- Water proof, weather Proof
- Dry and Cozy
Each piece is meticulously handmade in our East Vancouver, studio so please allow 4-6 weeks to ship as we often have a waiting list.
For additional questions or inquiries, please email email@example.com