Look 1 VFW
Everybody loves a quilted story and this free-hand quilted rain coat is a blustery city wanderer's dream. Fashioned from repurposed waxed-cotton and oilcloth scrap and cut offs, ensures nothing goes to waste. Your inner activist can walk with integrity. This one of a kind, first of its kind, original is a true labor of love. Handcrafted in her downtown studio, Cassandra draws upon memories of learning to quilt while working at a quilting store as a youth.
Garment measurements laying flat:
Center Front Length: 42"
Cross Chest (Under arm to under arm): 24" (48 total)
Cross waist: 23.5" (47" total)
Cross hem: 24.25" (48.5" total)
Sleeve from neck line: 31"
- Made in size S/M
- Water, Wind Abrasion resistant Rain coat
- Quilted using scraps and roll ends of forest green up-cycled oilcloth and white ethically sourced waxed cotton.
- Fully lined - bottom half in oilcloth top half and sleeves in hickory stripe
- 1 left side interior pocket
- 2 exterior diagonal welt pockets
- Elastic cord synch hood
- Snap up jacket front
- Hand crafted by Cassandra
- Using top quality threads