9 to 9 Work Pant Up cycled Cord
Inspired by a 9 to 9 working spree, its everything you need in a durable work pant, and nothing less. With on point fit, and style load up your pockets and head out the door! Made for a good time, handmade for a life time. Please take your measurements and choose the size that best suits your needs. If you are in-between sizes, size down for more fitted, size up for a more loose fit.
- 100% up cycled 8 Wale Black Cotton Cord
- 2 front drop pockets, (ideal for phone wallet and change storage)
- 2 front angled top patch pockets for hands
- 2 rear rounded patch pockets
- Back Yoke
- Slight tapered leg
- Sewn with the highest quality thread, stitch reinforced in all necessary areas
- Tailor made on unceded Musqueam, Squamish, Tsleil-Waututh territory know as "vancouver, canada"
* SIZE 28 IN STOCK READY TO SHIP
Each piece is meticulously handmade in house, so please allow 4-6 weeks to ship as we often have a waiting list.
For additional questions or inquiries, please email email@example.com