Emerald Green 100% Chance Rain Coat
Almost named the "call me in april coat" The 100% Chance Rain Coat is a knee length, durable, hooded rain jacket designed for those heavy rain and all weather seasons. Sewn with a high quality emerald green traditional oilcloth shell and a 100% cotton railway stripe liner, this jacket will keep you buttoned up and dry for all that hardcore October-April rain. As always, made for a good time, handmade to last a lifetime, this rain jacket is meant for cruising around the city, riding your bike to work, or going on a forest walk. This jacket comes in two sizes: Small/Medium and Large/Extra-Large. Be sure to take your measurements and check out the sizing chart to order the perfect fit.
Available now at Eugene Choo or made to order in the New Year.
- Emerald green oilcloth shell
- 100% Cotton Railway Stripe liner
- Two large slip pockets for quick grab tools, keys, wallet, phone, gloves, books etc
- Elastic cord cinch hood
- Two piece back for shape and fit and design
- Shaped raglan sleeve with a bias bound sleeve edge for rolling up
- Snap up front
- Tailor made on unceded Musqueam, Squamish, Tsleil-Waututh territory know as "vancouver, canada"
Each piece is meticulously handmade in house, so please allow 4-6 weeks to ship as we often have a waiting list.
For additional questions or inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org