Charcoal Grey Chore Coat
Our Chore coat is made of high quality waxed cotton cloth or traditional oil cloth. Outstanding durability, pockets and details handcrafted to enhance your experience. Combat the rain, snow, and slush in a jacket that is able to battle the elements for you, while you are left just to look good and feel good. As always, made for a good time, handmade to last a lifetime. Take your measurements and check out the sizing chart to order the perfect fit.
Allow 3- 6 weeks for shipping!
- Charcoal Grey Waxed or Oilcloth shell
- Burgundy Melton Wool Liner, Wool blend, or cotton twill
- Two chest pockets with flaps and snaps, big enough for new iPhones
- Two drop pockets for quick grab tools, keys, wallet, phone etc
- Two piece back for shape and fit, and back yoke for across back ease
- Shaped sleeve and cuff
- Snap up front
- Tailor made on unceded Musqueam, Squamish, Tsleil-Waututh territory know as "vancouver, canada"
Each piece is meticulously handmade in house, so please allow 4-6 weeks to ship as we often have a waiting list.
For additional questions or inquiries, please email email@example.com