Shashiko Fancy Pants Pants
Inspired by the shape of a vintage dress pant, the Fancy Pants Pants are the perfect dressed-up jean. Designed as fancy trouser to wear on a dapper date, we imagine this pair of pants thriving at a cute event with a glass of bubbly in hand. The bagginess of this pant fits between the width of the OFS Baguettes and sleekness of the Work Horse Trousers. With an added front seam detail and chess woven, cream-coloured Shashiko cloth, these pants will sharpen up your look to the next level.
Available now at Eugene Choo or made to order in the New Year.
Please note that to order this product we ask that you send your measurements of where you want the waistband to sit, the widest part of your hip, and the inseam of your leg (crotch to ankle bone) to email@example.com to ensure we choose the perfect fit.
- 2 angled front jean pockets
- 100% cotton 12oz chess weave Shashiko
- Highest quality thread, available in multiple colours
- 2 rear rounded patch pockets
- Back Yoke
- Medium baggy leg, with a slight taper to the hem
- Front seam detail
- Hem opening 15"
- Stitch reinforced in all necessary areas
- Tailor made on unceded Musqueam, Squamish, Tsleil-Waututh territory know as "vancouver, canada"
Each piece is meticulously handmade in house, so please allow 4-6 weeks to ship as we often have a waiting list.
For additional questions or inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org