Selvedge Denim Fancy Pants Pants
Inspired by the shape of a vintage dress pant, the Fancy Pants Pants are the perfect dressed-up jean. Designed as fancy jean to wear on a dapper date, we imagine this pair of pants thriving at a cute event with a glass of bubbly in hand. The bagginess of this pant fits between the width of the OFS Baguettes and sleekness of the 9 to 9 Work Pant. With an added front seam detail and the sleek Kuroki Raw Denim, these pants will sharpen up your look to the next level.
Please note that to order this product we ask that you send your measurements of where you want the waistband to sit, the widest part of your hip, and the inseam of your leg (crotch to ankle bone) to email@example.com to ensure we choose the perfect fit.
- Kuroki Natural Indigo 12.75 oz selvedge denim
- 85% cotton, 15% recycled cotton
- Highest quality thread, available in multiple colours
- 2 rear rounded patch pockets
- 2 angled front pockets with a large pocket bag
- Back Yoke
- Medium baggy leg, with a slight taper to the hem
- Front felled seam detail
- Hem opening 16.5" (8.25" half)
- Bar tacked in all the necessary areas
- Bark Tan thread stock choice
- Tailor made on unceded Musqueam, Squamish, Tsleil-Waututh territory know as "vancouver, canada"
Each piece is meticulously handmade in-house by Cassandra
For additional questions or inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org