Quilted Daisy Bomber 100% Up Cycled
The Quilted Daisy Bomber is the perfect mix of posh and rugged. Whether heading up the mountain or having an earl grey tea with your nan, this puffy jacket is the freshest pick for any stylish individual. Shopping for the perfect jacket can be like plucking flower petals asking "they love me?, they love not?" but with this handcrafted, 100% up cycled bomber you can be certain its true love forever. Each jacket is made specific to your order, so please take your measurements and look at the sizing chart or reach out in a email for sizing help.
Limited Edition Order
- Up cycled 6 oz Black Watch Tartan Oilcloth
- Up cycled Nylon batting, originally quilted in Canada
- Teaberry Pink threads for the Daisy quilt pattern
- Zip up, with under placket to keep the rain and cold out
- Synch hood and hem line for a snug fit
- 2 front diagonal zipper welt pockets
- Waterproof and weather Proof
- Dry and Cozy
- Tailor made on unceded Musqueam, Squamish, Tsleil-Waututh territory know as "vancouver, canada"
Each piece is meticulously handmade in house, so please allow 4-6 weeks to ship as we often have a waiting list.
For additional questions or inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org